Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing 2

I believe there are many implications about how Learning 2.0 could affect us in the world of education. If I were still a teacher I would jump on this blogging stuff to do interactive journals with my kids. I can see it having value with any subject. Math would be an awesome place to start to see if the kids can explain their thinking in problem solving! I would have loved this when teaching TAKS writing because I think it would be so motivating for kids and get them excited about writing every day! As a principal, I can see the power in blogging with fellow principals or with my teachers. This would be an awesome way to get input on a problem or concern without holding a meeting! It would be great for teachers to blog each other as well to get ideas about lessons or classroom management. I would love to use this with brand new teachers or with my student interns. Very powerful!

1 comment:

  1. Great reflective post. Student interns would probably love being a part of this: what a great way to make them feel connected and giving them something they can be in charge of.

    ReplyDelete