Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing 12




These were fun tools but I did them more for personal fun than for work which I don't think I was supposed to do. I took pictures of my kids and made them into sketches. The site does lots of other things, too. It has lots of effects you can add or you can just use it to perfect your photos. The best application I can think of for school is in the slide show I want to show at the beginning of the year next year to my staff highlighting our successes. I could use some of the effects available on this site to enhance that slide show. If you are interested in playing around with photos, this is the site for you!

4 comments:

  1. I have never used the sketch tool before. Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, your girls are beautiful. Can't wait to see the slideshow you do for school. Oh, and I still haven't caught up with you yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty amazing!!! Super job!!! Now you
    can teach me too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the black and white fade tool. Doesn't it now make you wonder why photographers charge so much when we now know it's just a few clicks. HEHE. Isn't your husband a photographer? They are cool things to use and I have to admit I felt pretty good when I saw my creation!
    I agree with you that I am not sure how some of these things fit into the day. Maybe with individual student projects?

    ReplyDelete