Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thing 6

I try to check my reader list every couple of days. I'm still not understanding the numbers listed by the side of the blogs I'm following. I thought that indicated the number of blogs I've not yet read, but the one that says it has 10 - there was only one I hadn't read. Maybe that just tells me the total number of posts to that blog. I'll play with that a little longer until I figure that out. Really, I need to spend some more time finding blogs I really like. I've enjoyed following the two classmates blogs I've adopted, but most of the other ones I find I'm really not interested in. My favorite one is on leadership. One article in particular dealt with student motivation. It was very cleverly written and really hits home on why kids misbehave in class - they're bored! This particular blog I will keep because it really does discuss issues that are of interest to me in my job. Some of the others that I felt I might have a more personal interest in really didn't turn out to be what I thought. But, I think that is just the nature of blogs. You really have to find out what is of interest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment