Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing 9


Now this lesson (alhough it was really long!) was very interesting and fairly easy to use. I enjoyed looking at the pictures and find different topics to research. I love the idea of sending my own personal photos here so that they will always be safe. They gave the story about a fire in your home and the first thing you want to grab is your pictures. If you put them on the computer and your computer crashes (which ours did last month) you will lose all your pictures. This way you can protect them forever and I think that is great. I see lots of ideas for educators in this Flickr site. I read several really good lessons I would like to pass on to some of my teachers so they can see the benefit of this site. This leadership symbol by Lumaxart ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/lumaxart/2137729430/ )was really cool and I'm hoping I can use it for a slideshow at the beginning of next year. I found this particular lesson very helpful both personally and professionally. And (thanks to B Babble) I am discovering why you showed us Whiteboard because it is great to take notes on while you are learning this stuff so you can remember it for your blog! Okay, I tried to stretch and spell my name using the Flickr Speller but I couldn't figure out how to get those letters to my blog. I'll keep working on that !

1 comment:

  1. Yipee for the Writeboard! It has helped me tons, especially in this lesson because I could copy the picture links into it!

    ReplyDelete