Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing 15

Well, this was an all-day affair! I did get my page done on the Wiki. I had to be very methodical to be sure I completed every step. It is pretty much laid out for you but I found it lots easier when I used the Cheat Sheet. Once I figured out how to do the headings it was easy. I wondered if there was a way to move my table of contents. It just kind of floated around on my page. Once I figured out how to do the links it was easy. The only time I had trouble was trying to put in my slideshow. My daughter says that the reason I couldn't do the link there was because it was not an actual website, it was an html code. We ended up finding a way to link to the page of my blog that holds the slideshow. Hope that's OK. The problems were just in figuring everything out. Once you figured it out, it made sense. I followed the steps to add my page to the link, then realized I had not added an image. I did that afterwards (my other daughter showed me some shortcuts for that) and I was glad to know that those changes showed up on the page. All in all I can't figured out what took so long, but it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment