Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing7b

I reviewed all the places I subscribe to and read some interesting articles. I added a blog from education week that I thought might be interesting. One of the places I subscribe to is the recent UTube updates. I found one called Validation that I thought was pretty cute. The gist of it is this guy who validates parking tickets, but when you go in he really validates you, so he is very popular. His popularity escalates until he goes in to get his picture taken for his driver's license and he can't get the girl who takes the pictures to smile or let him smile. The story is about 15 minutes long but is really cute and has a good message. Again, most of what I subscribe to is not very impresssive, so when I come across something I might like I've been adding those. I did get a good exercise tip, otherwise not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment