Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing 21

I can't believe I didn't know all this stuff existed. I think it's like everything else. I don't have time to even look at all the buttons on the page, much less be curious about them. That's why this has been good for me. I needed to be introduced to all this stuff so I could at least be aware of the opportunities to use it. I played with several of these applications. I set up an alert to keep me posted about anything in the news that had to do with swine flu. I couldn't really think of anything pertinent at the moment but I can practice by following that for awhile and then change it when I think of something really pertinent. I also set up a calendar. I want to use this with my ARD team this year. We had alot of communication problems last year with ARDS and I think this will help. I can put in the dates that I know I'm unavailable and then they can schedule around me. We will all be able to access the calendar so I will know daily, weekly, monthly, what my ARD schedule looks like. I also played with Picasso photo album. I really don't manage photos online at the present time, but I want to get started. I think later this summer I will try using that program to download our vacation pictures and make an album. That's something I've been wanting to do for a long time. I think if nothing else, this session will make me more aware and help me start looking at buttons I know nothing about and maybe explore them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment